SeanMichaelLoftus888SeanMichaelLoftus888

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

megaman talkshow2 trailer megaman talkshow2 trailer

wtf

1. Trailers are short, not 3 minutes long
2. Why do you need all that writing in your trailer when you could just put some people doing the megaman talk show, that way you'll get better votes.
3. I think a talkshow would be crap coz half the time your going on about pink cats sleeping

Fall of jedi Fall of jedi

Very Good

This movie looks quite good and I cant wait till the next one, you had a few spelling mistakes which you can clear up but besides that, it was all good. I am here to tell you that the release date for Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge Of The Empire will be released on 19th May 2005

Megaman X OLB ep.3 Megaman X OLB ep.3

Good

I've liked your megaman one last breath series and I would like to ask you something, from experience i know of someone who has a cloak over him and who is a maverick hunter, is it Bass. Please message me back

Kaosboy85 responds:

hey sean, sorry for the delay in my response... I'm glad you like the series so far and I'm sorry to say but I can only tell you that the cloak is from a bass sprite but the actual person may, or may not be Bass. You'll have to wait and watch:-p Thanks for the review!

Hunter Zero Trailer Hunter Zero Trailer

One Word... Amazing

I've loved all of your sprite work, especially Bass' Revenge, this new peice of work looks like it's going to be amazing, good luck with it :)

Bass' Revenge 4 Bass' Revenge 4

Dam ur good

Your are the best Sprite animator ever, without a doubt this bass revenge series if ur best sprite series u've ever made :D well done ur the best

CheveLoco responds:

Bass's Revenge Trailer Bass's Revenge Trailer

Dam ur good

You've got some kind of curse on you to make amazing flash movies

When guys see girls When guys see girls

Good

This aint a demo mate this is a proper thing and it rocks

Windows WC Windows WC

WTF

What the hell was ment to be going on in that movie

Mr-Ninja responds:

It happens... maybe because it's too quick, sorry for that.
I suggest you to watch it a second time

Dhalsim's SECRET Dhalsim's SECRET

Not bad

Not bad at all, When u make sprites make the thing a bit longer

MakefunNotwar718 responds:

Ight no doubt, but that was my first use of sprites so i am just playing with them for now. ;)